This individual will take the lead in reaching out to potential clientele and selling mobility vehicles to commercial accounts and building a portfolio of return clients.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can converse concisely and in a friendly manner. Sales experience is a must, as is having the skills to close deals. Our ideal candidate should be able to learn about our products quickly and fully understand the services we provide, as well as the type of clientele we serve.
Essential job duties:
- Reach a monthly sales quota (quota will vary over time of experience)
- Coordinate financing and paperwork with the admin department
- Follow up and maintain high level of relationships with client portfolio
- Finding and reaching out to prospective clients
- Become very knowledgeable in regard to the products we provide
- General office duties that include but are not limited to greeting walk in customers, answering phones, filing, scanning documents, updating excel sheets, etc.
- High school diploma but some college preferred
- Experience in cold calling and/or sales
- Experience in customer service
- Computer literate and proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive etc.
- Multitasker in a fast-paced environment
- Auto dealership or RV Dealership experience a plus
- Willingness to learn and gain experience to move to a Sales Representative position
Commission based. Vacation, holiday and sick pay are also included.